AP Police SI age limit:
FOR BOTH MEN / WOMEN (GENERAL): 21 yrs. to 30 yrs.
FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES : 21 yrs. to 35 yrs.
FOR OBC CANDIDATES : 21 yrs. to 33 yrs.
Physical Eligiblity :
FOR MEN: 5’6” (MINIMUM)
FOR WOMEN: 152.5 CM.
FOR MEN: 32” (UNEXPANDED) & 34” (EXPANDED)
FOR WOMEN: NOT APPLICABLE.
The chest measurements are not applicable for women categories and for men with unexpanded chest it is 32” and with expanded chest it is 34”.
The weight of women must not be less than 40 kg.
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST
The applicants or candidates have to undergo various tests of physical endurance such as:
- Long Jump: The applicants must be able to do a jump of 3.80 meters.
- High Jump: The candidates have to qualify by making the jump of 1.2 meters.
- Applicants have to the complete the run of 800 meters in 170 seconds.
- Shot Put Throw: Aspirants have to throw the shot put at a distance of 5.60 meters.
- In 15 seconds 100 meter sprint is to be completed.
- In 25 minutes 5 km is to be completed by the candidates.
The candidates who want to fill the form must have completed the Graduation Degree from the reputed University, Board or Institute. For SC/ST candidates they can be intermediate passed are eligible for applying for this job vacancy.