Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be a citizen of India
Age Limit: The candidates applying for the post should be 18-23 years as on 01.08.2016 . Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1997.The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
Selection Process: The SSC Constable GD Selection Procedure 2016 will comprise of – Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination. Candidates to be shortlisted for various posts will have to qualify the subsequent stages.
- The Exam is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam paper consists of four parts.
- Each part consists of 25 Questions.
- Total Number of Questions in the exam is 100.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
Exam Pattern The written exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one and half mark. Negative marking system for each question for which a incorrect has been given by the aspirant, 1/3 of the marks assigned to the MCQs question will be deducted as penalty to arrive to your obtained mark.
- General Knowledge - 20 marks
- Arithmetic Ability - 25 marks
- General Intelligence - 25 marks
- General Science - 30 marks