- Candidates must have passed 10th or ITI or relevant qualification.
- Ex-servicemen who have completed 15 years of service and possess an Army Class- I certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates who are appearing or awaiting results of class 10 exam are not eligible.
- Candidates aged between 18 and 33 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Aged between 18 and 33 years of age are eligible to apply.
Group D Registration:
Candidates may register themselves for the Group D posts offered by various RRBs. Registration for Railway Group D vacancy will start soon. Aspirants have to be aware of the registration of railway Group D vacancy 2015-16.
- General Knowledge
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Intelligence
- General Science
The journey to conquer any war The question paper for the written examination of Group D recruitment shall be of class 10 standard consisting of 100 multiple choice (four) objective type questions aimed to assess the General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematics, General Science, Reasoning, etc.
The duration of the written examination of railway recruitment Group D question paper shall be 90 (ninety) minutes.
- General Knowledge - 20
- Arithmetic Ability - 25
- General Intelligence - 25
- General Science - 30