AP Jail Warder Notification Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates qualifying the 12th/Degree from an recognized institution could apply for this jobs.
Age Limit:The minimum age limit is 18 years and should not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July, 2016.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be including the procedures like Preliminary Examination, PET PST, Events at the initial stages. If qualified in here they will be allowed to attend the Mains Examination
For General Candidates: 300
For Reserved Candidates: 150
The mentioned fee should be paid through Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online Centres
AP Jail Warder Exam Syllabus, Pattern:
AP Jail Warder Exam Pattern
- The Examination will be of Intermediate Level
- There will be 200 question and 200 Marks in the examination
- All the question will be objective type
- The time duration given will be 3 hours
Andhra Pradesh Jail Warder Exam Syllabus 2016
- Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
- General Science
- History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement
- Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
- Current events of national and international importance.
Note: The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test is 40% for OC candidates, 35% for BC aspirants and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.