APPSC Excise Constable Exam Pattern
PART - I - General Aptitude
- Numerical Ability 25 marks
- Resoning Ability 25 marks
PART - II - General Knowledge
- Andhra Pradesh History & Geography 15 marks
- Civics and Current Affairs 15 marks
- General Science 20 marks
APPSC Excise Constable Applicant Age
- 18 to 30 years
APPSC Excise Constable Apply Educational Qualification
- Applicants Must Have Passed Intermediate or its Equivalent Form any Recognized Board.
APPSC Excise Constable Application fee Details
- OC and BC category application fee is Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST category candidates and for application fee is Rs. 150/-.
APPSC Excise Constable Pay Scale Details
- Selected Aspirants will get Rs.15, 460 – 47,330/-
- APPSC Excise Constable Selection prosier
- Preliminary Qualifying Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test